Turtle signifies Career, prosperity and money in Vastu and Feng shui. Keeping a turtle figurine in the home or office will help one deal with financial problems and promote financial stability. A turtle also helps eliminate some Vastu defects.
Where to Keep a Turtle Figurine in the office and home:
Benefits of Turtle Figurine
• Turtle figurines attract wealth, prosperity, peace, good fortune and strength.
• The long-life cycle of the turtle symbolizes immortality.
• A turtle figurine brings firmness to your personal and professional life.
According to Vastu Shastra turtle figurine should be placed in the north direction. The ruler of the north direction is the Lord of wealth, Kuber. keeping a turtle facing north direction in the home or office is recommended in Vastu Shastra.
• A turtle figurine made of mud or terracotta should be placed in the northeast, center or southwest direction.
• Crystal or Glass Turtle figurine should be placed in the northwest or southwest.
• Wood Turtle figurine to be placed in the east or southeast direction.
• Metal or steel turtle figurines to be place in the north and northwest.
• Turtle figures can be placed in the backyard of home, for stabilizing the positive energy at home.
• Keeping the turtle figurines in the north, is good for your career.
• A mound-shaped turtle kept in the backyard, is considered essential for safety and security.
• Turtle figurines in the entry door protect home from negative energies.
• Metal turtle figurines should always be kept with their feet immersed in water. Fill a small metal dish or bowl with water and then place the turtle in it. This brings happiness and prosperity to the house.
• Placing the turtle figurine close to an artificial waterfall or fish tank is considered very lucky for the household.
• Place the turtle figurines in your ‘Tien Yi’ direction, as it can help you in fighting illness. To determine your Tien Yi direction, you need to know your Kua number which can be calculated by adding the digits of your year of birth, till you get a single digit. Now, females should add four to this number while males should subtract 11 from this number, to get the Kua number.
• Keep turtle figurines near the bed, it will help in dealing with anxiety and insomnia.
• Keep turtle figurines besides the child’s bed, if he/she is afraid of sleeping alone.
• Do not place the turtle in the bathroom or kitchen.
• Keeping the turtle in water doubles its effect.
• Never keep cracked or broken turtle figurines at home.
• Keeping the turtle figurines in the east, the north or the northwest, is considered good for home and career. For career growth or business development, keep a black turtle in the north direction.