Ketu is considered a sin planet in astrology and Vastu. Ketu is a mystical planet and it represents magic and miracles. Ketu is responsible for mindless and forceful things, Ketu Creates accidents, road rash, suicide, termination, fleeing home, rape, etc. If Ketu is positive in the horoscope and Vastu then it makes the person very energetic, the rises by leaps and bounds in career, business, education, politics, social status, etc. When Ketu is inauspicious, it fills a person’s life with troubles, obstacles, and troubles.
In Vastu, the toilet of the house is considered to be the place of Ketu. Ketu gets strength from dirt etc and inauspicious results increase.
Reason for Bad Ketu
- Breakage in the toilet.
- Water dripping from a tap in the toilet.
- Bad odor in the toilet.
- Less Lighting in the Toilets.
- Dampness in the toilet wall.
- Dark Colour or tiles in the toilet.
- Dirty toilet floor and commode.
- Unused objects in the Toilets.
- No air supply in the toilet.
- Keeping dirty clothes for days in the toilet.
Bad Ketu Effects
- Frequent Diseases in family
- Financial loss in the family
- Mysterious disease and cancer
- Phycological problems
- Frequent Quarrels
- Create many Secret Enemies
- Welcome negative energy/Ghosts etc
- Suicidal tendencies
- Unnatural deaths
- Accidents in the family
- Rape Case
- Anger and possessiveness
• No Breakage in the toilet.
• The toilet should not be kept dirty.
• Keep the toilet clean and dry.
• Water should not drip from the tap etc. in the toilet.
• The toilet should be kept clean and odor free.
• Always keep the toilet stairs clean.
• Fill the salt in a glass bowl and keep it in the toilet.
• Made a Salt Potli in a red colored cloth and hung it on the main door of the house or office to keep the negative forces out of the house and office.
• Once a week all the family members should take bath with salt water.
• Wipe home every day of the week with salt water except Thursday.
• If often bad thoughts occur in the mind, then fill salt in a glass pot and place it in a corner.
• At bedtime, cleansing the feet thoroughly with salt water removes stress and calms the mind.
Read More: 45 Benefits of Rakt Chandan Mala
Read More: Astrological 40 Simple Combinations for Characterless and Adultery in a Native Chart.
Read More: Career Growth, Prosperity, and Money with Vastu and Feng Shui Turtle
Read More: Improve Sexual Performance with Astrology and Vastu
Read More: The Effects of Moon on Man
Read More: 45 Tips for your Study Room and your Child’s Success